To access the router admin page enter SMC Go to your browser’s URL bar.
How to Login to Your SMC Router?
Check out the steps below to find out how to login to your SMC Router:
- Connect the router cable to your computer. As an alternative, you can opt in to use your wireless network.
- A wired network is best recommended for an SMC Router. By doing this you can prevent the risk of losing the session in the midst of making changes to the settings.
- Now you can gain access to the router’s admin panel. The next step is to fill in the router’s default username and password in the required section. You can try the default passwords available online for SMC routers if you cannot recall your username and password.
SMC Routers Help
If you are facing any issues in logging in to your router the reason could be due to keying in an incorrect username and password. The best thing to do is to jot it down in a safe place so that you do not lose track of the respective username and password.
- If you cannot recall your password, you can try resetting the router’s login information. All you need to do is to press the small black button at the back of the router for ten seconds in order to reset your router. By doing this you can restore the router to the factory setting.
- Make sure that the respective device is connected to Wi-Fi if you cannot load the router log in page. Also check to see if the wrong router IP address is set as the default one.
- In certain cases, the network uses a different IP address which can lead to longer loading times and failing to function at the required speed. You can check out the list of IP addresses online and locate your one.